What is van leasing?
In simple terms van leasing is a contract between an individual or business and a finance company. You make an initial deposit and pay a fixed number of rentals over the remaining period (up to 60 months). At the end of the finance lease you will not own the van, you can either enter into a further ‘secondary’ period of hire or dispose of the vehicle retaining the majority of the proceeds.
Van leasing is ideal for companies who want to manage the administration and depreciation of their vehicle, with no mileage restrictions or any potential end of contract charges.
Benefits of van leasing:
• Fixed monthly rentals make budgeting easier
• Rental period between 24 and 60 months
• You will pay VAT monthly but this can be claimed back if your business is VAT registered
• Corporate tax benefits (subject to VAT status)
• Maximum flexibility and a low deposit required for non-VAT businesses
• No mileage restriction
• Option to include a deferred sum/final ‘balloon’ payment to keep monthly costs low
Whether you want to keep monthly costs low or adjust the deposit amount, our team of experts can tailor a finance package to suit you and your business.
For more information on our flexible van lease deals contact us now on 0845 021 1111.
Choose your repayment term, from 2 to 5 years
RFL (Road Fund Licence) included for first year of term
Fix your monthly costs for better budgeting
Free of excess mileage fees and damage charges for peace of mind
Offset costs against VAT and Corporation Tax
As it is owned by the leasing company, the vehicle does not appear on your balance sheet
Keep 97.5% of the resale profit at the end of your term (Remaining 2.5% is payable to the lender)
Meeting the following criteria will assist your application:
Full address history (3 years to date)
A successfully completed credit item in past 3 years
Resident of United Kingdom
Full UK driving licence
Proof of income
You must not have any current Mortgage arrears or CCJ's
For business use:
Proof of positive trading
A Director who can sign as guarantor
All advertised payments do not include VAT. Depending on the type of contract, deposit can mean either initial payment or initial rental. Finance approval is subject to credit searching by the chosen finance company on application.