What is van contract hire?
Contract hire is basically a rental agreement. After making an initial payment you continue to pay a set number of rental payments over an agreed period. At the end of this period you return the vehicle. If the van is in good condition and you haven’t exceeded your mileage commitment there is nothing else to pay.
This finance option is very similar to van leasing with the main difference being that you do not have the hassle of selling your van at the end of your contract.
Benefits of contract hire:
• Fixed monthly payments leave you with no financial uncertainty
• Tax is included in the price
• Full maintenance package is available (optional)
• Low initial payment, equivalent of 3 months rentals which includes VAT. You have the option to increase your first deposit to make monthly payments less
• No depreciation risk
• Hassle-free disposal of the vehicle
• VAT can be claimed back for VAT registered businesses
• Corporate tax benefits (subject to VAT status)
• Non-maintained or maintained. Maintained is an optional extra where maintenance, servicing and/or tyres are included for an additional monthly fee
Our team of experts can tailor a finance package to suit you and your business.
For more information on our flexible van contract hire deals contact us now on 0845 021 1111.
Fix your monthly payment over a term of 2 to 5 years
Finance packages tailored to your needs
Inclusive of RFL (Road Fund Licence) for full term
Servicing and maintenance options available
Eliminates financial risk on residual value
Return vehicle to leasing company at end of agreement
As it is owned by the leasing company, the vehicle does not appear on your balance sheet
Reclaim the VAT on your finance payment
Meeting the following criteria will assist your application:
Full address history (3 years to date)
A successfully completed credit item in past 3 years
Resident of United Kingdom
Full UK driving licence
Proof of income
You must not have any current Mortgage arrears or CCJ's
For business use:
Proof of positive trading
A Director who can sign as guarantor
All advertised payments do not include VAT. Depending on the type of contract, deposit can mean either initial payment or initial rental. Finance approval is subject to a credit check by the chosen finance company on application.